Please visit the other 'Bricks' blogs:
ArtisticBricks ComicBricks ContestBricks DisneyBricks GodBricks
MicroBricks MinilandBricks SciBricks TolkienBricks VignetteBricks

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Alice in Wonderland

I guess I should start off with the MOCs that set off this little phase of my insanity. Recently there have been two great MOCs based on the classic Disney interpretation of Alice in Wonderland, one by Legohaulic and another by M-and-M.




I thought these were both awesome, but didn't really fit any of my blogs. I did bend the rules and post the second one on MinilandBricks, for which I got ribbed a bit, but it didn't sit exactly right with me. Add to that that I've always thought that Disney is such a rich set of source material for LEGO MOCs (and a few runs of official sets over the years) that it deserved its own blog. And so you get DisneyBricks. One word in advance - I'm going to focus on the things that I think of as Disney, which means classics and animated movies. So you're probably not going to see any Prince of Persia MOCs here, or things along those lines. Pixar, OTOH, is something I'll feature, even though my understanding is that Disney is involved pretty much on the marketing side. Oh well, I never claimed to be rigorously consistent.

1 comment: