Please visit the other 'Bricks' blogs:
ArtisticBricks ComicBricks ContestBricks DisneyBricks GodBricks
MicroBricks MinilandBricks SciBricks TolkienBricks VignetteBricks

Friday, May 6, 2011

Mosaics

Okay, if it's kind of odd for a cartoon to be sexy (I can't remember the exact quote, I think it was from Wayne's World), it's even odder for a LEGO mosaic of a cartoon to be sexy. DATAFX7 made these amazing mosaics of Tinkerbell, Jessica Rabbit, and Mickey. Hey, Mickey, keep your eyes to yourself!



BTW, I debated whether I'd count Touchstone movies in with the Disney stuff I'm blogging. I don't want to go too far, given that Disney owns half the media world. I've seen some great Lost LEGO creations, but I'm not going to put them here just because Disney owns ABC. Who Framed Roger Rabbit is a little different, as it fits more closely with Disney's animated theme, plus, most of the major Disney characters (Mickey, Donald, etc) were there as cameos. Or I could just say I was trying to feature the Tink and Mick mosaics.

No comments:

Post a Comment